This User Agreement (Hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner http://vkmusic.net (hereinafter VKMusic or Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
The VKMusic website is not a mass media.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use VKMusic!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the website
- distribute information on the website
- comment on the content posted on the site
- change user rating
- copy information to other sites with the source
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the site Administration
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the copyright holder
- use the information of the website for personal, non-commercial purposes
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the copyright holders
Administration has the right:
- at its discretion and need to create, change, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without explanation
The user agrees:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- update the Personal data provided during registration, in case of changes
- do not copy information from other sources
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author
- not to disseminate information aimed at propaganda of war, incitement to national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided
- do not disrupt the operation of the site
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site if they actually belong to the same person
- do not perform actions aimed at misleading other Users
- not to transfer to use your account and/or login and password of your account to third parties
- do not post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) to automatically collect information and / or interact with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
- maintain the performance of the site except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- implement comprehensive protection of the User account
- protect information that is restricted or prohibited by law by giving a warning or deleting a user account that violates the rules
Responsibility of parties
- the user is personally responsible for the information distributed by him / her
- the administration is not responsible for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected User and the actual services received
- the administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties
-in the event of a force majeure situation (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource
The terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force upon registration on the website.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version is available.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
In case of any change of this agreement, the administration will notify users in a convenient way.