1. Because during these years, a person makes most of the decisions on which his future depends, but his life is also considered the brightest part of a person's life, because it is full of strength and energy.
2. I wouldn't want to change anything, because I already have what I need.
3. Recently, I began to think more often about the future and now I understand that in five years I will become an independent and adult person.
4. I think that even today, getting knowledge at school, in the future they will be useful to me in life. I try to learn as much as possible.
5. In my opinion, my future is closely connected with the future of the country.
6. For today, my priority is studying, and in the future it is work.